SkinMedica Means Beautiful Skin

There are so many skincare products on the market today, it's difficult to determine which one is right for what skin type or concern. Does this one work? Will that one cause irritation. Will this one really get rid of my acne?

I've scanned the Internet for months now, trying to find something I think I can trust to help me with my adult acne and my not-so-subtle-anymore wrinkles. It's depressing having to deal with the two because on one hand, my skin is oily and prone to breakouts. On the other hand, wrinkles are starting to call my face home and I know that's due to the skin's natural tendency toward dryness as it ages. The combination is a tricky one, that's for sure.

I did discover a line of skincare products called SkinMedica that might be the answer. Designed to treat all kinds of skincare problems that adults have, SkinMedica has been endorsed by celebrities like Oprah and Dr. Oz because of its proven track record to actually reverse the signs of aging and clear skin.

I think I might give it a try. Have any of you tried SkinMedica? If so, which products do you recommend for my combination skin?

[Photo]

0 comments: