Sparklers at Christmas?

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for ways to add dazzle and sparkle to my Christmas decorations. The more glitz and glitter the better in my book. If it lights up, or sparkles like a diamond, it's a sure bet it'll be a part of my decor during the holidays.

Which got me thinking.....

I know sparklers are usually reserved for the 4th of July, but why couldn't they be a part of Christmas, too? I mean, they do light up, and they do sparkle, right? I absolutely love sparklers for Independence day, so how could I incorporate them into my Christmas festivities?

as a topper on a cake?

in a centerpiece on the table?

give them to the kids and have them stand out front of the house with the regular Christmas decorations?

I don't know. Seems there should be a way to add these fun little sticks of sparkly fire to a Christmas theme. Ideas anyone? 


0 comments: